Careers at New Horizon are always inspiring. You will be in the company of aspiring young teams of faculty members and staff. The Management is always supportive in all endeavors. The infrastructure facilities for teaching and research are conducive to excel. New Horizon has well devised HR policies which will ensure recognition and rewards for high performers. New Horizon extends excellent support of research and development initiatives at individual and department levels. At New Horizon, we provide you with every possible opportunity to inspire you to make you go beyond what you think might be possible. Fueled by aspirations, we’re always growing, and finding innovative ways to do it. At New Horizon, growth is vertical, lateral, incremental and exponential. We’re serious about your growth. Come and join the New Horizon family.
Candidates interested to pursue their career at New Horizon can send their Curriculum Vitae.
- To monitor and conduct academic activities of the college under the guidance of the management and with the assistance of the Heads of Departments.
- Curriculum Framing, Teaching and Learning.
- Student Relations.
- Students Training & Placements.
- Accreditations and approvals from Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifications-B.Com/BBA, M.Com/MBA with Doctoral Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years as Principal and 10 years of teaching
- Member in professional bodies
- A professional attitude and great work ethics
- Leadership capabilities with great team management skills
- Excellent communication & Inter personal skills
- Excellent research, teaching, and presentation skills
- Willingness to engage with a range of professionals and students
- Dedication to excellence in their own field
B.Com/ BBM/BBA and M.Com/MBA with UGC NET/SLET/KSET certification/M.Phil. Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in degree colleges.
MA in English with UGC NET/SLET/KSET certification /M.Phil. Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in degree colleges.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Soft Skills / Personality Development Training.
- Experience in handling Professionals.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good content knowledge (Verbal and written communication, Grooming skills etc.)
- Qualification: Graduates or Postgraduates
- Conducting Training Sessions for New Employees
- Experience in conducting various training sessions for enhancing the performance of Employees
- Collate the data for Training Need Identification.
- Ability to drive independently Personality Development and Soft Skills Training.
- Execute training modules and conduct the training.
- Initiating or being a part of major improvement initiatives towards betterment of training practices, measurement, and overall process improvement through periodic feedback.
- Create and maintain a Positive and Professional learning environment.