Careers at New Horizon are always inspiring. You will be in the company of aspiring young teams of faculty members and staff. The Management is always supportive in all endeavors. The infrastructure facilities for teaching and research are conducive to excel. New Horizon has well devised HR policies which will ensure recognition and rewards for high performers. New Horizon extends excellent support of research and development initiatives at individual and department levels. At New Horizon, we provide you with every possible opportunity to inspire you to make you go beyond what you think might be possible. Fueled by aspirations, we’re always growing, and finding innovative ways to do it. At New Horizon, growth is vertical, lateral, incremental and exponential. We’re serious about your growth. Come and join the New Horizon family.
Candidates interested to pursue their career at New Horizon can send their Curriculum Vitae.
B.Com, M.Com with NET/SLET/M.Phil/PhD. Minimum 3 years of teaching experience.
MA in English with UGC NET/SLET/KSET certification /M.Phil. Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in degree colleges.
3+ Years of relevant work experience
New Horizon College of Engineering, Bengaluru invites application for:-
Qualifications: MBA and Ph.D.
- Maintain adequate supplies of stationary and materials to meet the requirements of the Institution.
- Issue stationary, materials and equipment from stores as required.
- Receive replacement stocks of materials and equipment, ensuring that these are correct in terms of number and specification.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all stock movements to ensure that optimum stock levels are maintained.
- Carry out regular stock checks to ensure that adequate supplies are maintained.
- Reorder stock as required to ensure that the optimum levels of required stationary, materials and equipment are maintained.
- Maintain contact with relevant departments to ensure that stock items and stock levels are appropriate to their requirements.
- Yearly audits and scrapping / disposal of unused / old items.
- Updating Inventory software.
- Any UG/PG Qualification
- Minimum of 5-10 Yrs experience in stores and of stock control
- Good organizing skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
Qualification: Diploma / B.Tech